National Centre for Culture Poland (NCC; Polish: Narodowe Centrum Kultury) is a cultural institution with 60 years of tradition, which has been operating under its present name since 2002. The focus of the Centre is on developing and professionalizing the cultural sector by raising the qualifications and skills of managers, animators and other professionals through a variety of trainings conducted by Polish and international experts as well as through education and exchange programmes. At the same time the National Centre for Culture aims to maintain and promote national and state traditions along with Polish cultural heritage and also to foster cultural education and nurture interest in culture and art.
- launches and supports research projects, debates, conferences and seminars that aim to promote effective implementation of cultural policy on various levels,
- develops and maintains a platform documenting good practices in the field of cultural policy,
- collects research reports as well as monitoring activities of national and foreign cultural observatories and research institutions,
- inspires and supports social movements and NGOs operating in the fields of culture and national heritage,
- disseminates cultural information and promote research activities in the fields of culture and national heritage,
- raises the qualifications of people working in the cultural sector.